Friday, March 4, 2011

Gentle Thoughts During a Difficult Time

I made this card for a friend who recently went through a very difficult time of loosing her sweet baby girl at about 16 weeks into her pregnancy.  What a difficult thing to go through.  So I just wanted her to know that there are people praying for her and thinking of her and her family as they go through this.  She is not alone.  I hope that it will encourage her to keep on moving forward. 
Well, this one I used the Forever Young cart for the sentiment. and I used MS punch on the corners and some Michael's paper flowers showered with some homemade glimmer mist. The stamp comes from an older set of SU.  I love the paper, which is from DCWV, "The Luxury Stack".  I think this card turned out really "peaceful" looking.  I hope that it did encourage her.  Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment