Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another Mothers Day Creation

I made another Mothers Day Card for the 7 mothers in my family/life.  Weather they are mother in laws or sister in laws or grandmas or sisters and of course my mother, they all get one from us.  Plus it is a great excuse for me to make cards and spend lots of time crafting away with my favorite things...Ahhh, the smell of paper!  LOL
Well this card is again the same flowers as the ones I posted earlier, only the buds were made by folding/smashing into the shape.  I did not do the centers of the bud because no one would see that part.  These flowers are so beautiful and so simple to make.
  
I used:
Martha Stewart Trellis Punch
Cuttlebug folder "Textile"
Gypsy Font Cartridge for the letters
Velum papers (for instructions on flowers and things used for the flowers, see previous post)
Pink Satin Ribbon (From my stash)
Blue, yellow and pink cardstock
Blue rhinestones


Well, thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW, more dogwoods, This is an absolutley stunning card! The embossing really gives it the perfect finished touch.

    ReplyDelete