Friday, July 1, 2011

Acetate Thank You

Sorry that I have not posted anything lately.  I have been very busy getting things ready for the 4th of July festivities here at our house.We so look forward to having everyone come to our home to celebrate with a big cookout and then later watch the fireworks in our front yard!  Either-way, I made this card for an amazing couple who came and led worship in our church last week.  What a blessing they were to us.  I thought that they needed a "Proper" thank you card.  So this is what I came up with.   


I used:
Slice Acetate Paper
Brown and Pink Card Stock
Sentimentals Cartridge
Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch
Yellow Stickles
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Stamp is from my stash of collecting through the years.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment