Friday, September 30, 2011

46th Wedding Anniversary!

Better late than never, right?  My parents 46th wedding Anniversary was this past Monday, and I am just got around to making and finishing it! I know, I know, I am a "bad" daughter. I just could not come up with a card for them, until...today. It is nothing to elaborate, but I am pleased with it. My mom was so disappointed that she had yet to receive a "handmade card" from me, that she called me to tell me that nothing had come in the mail yet. Hahaha, talk about spoiled!  Well, my hubby drives past their home every morning @ 5am...so the plan is for him to put it in their mailbox. Hey, at least it will have come to them from their mailbox...right???  I know that it is very rare these days for a marriage to last that long, but with God in their lives as a huge focal point that is where they have their success.  They are wonderful parents, and I love them very much!

I Used:
Kate's ABC's Cartridge:   for the "smashed" flowers
Blackletter Cartridge:  for the numbers
Nestabilities Lacy Squares
DCWV The Linen Closet Stack paper
Brown Ribbon from Michael's
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Square rhinestone brads from my stash
Sentiment is computer generated


I hope that you are having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Linen Closet stack! It's one of my favorite collections to use on my cards. Love how you used blocks of different patterns/colors. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete