Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Winter Wonderland Snowglobe

Hello, my friends!  Okay,I said that I might try coming up with my own design for the "shaker" cards.  Well this is what I came up with.   I had fun making this one! It turned out way better than I thought it would! A little bit of trial and error but I figured it out and am now pleased with it enough to show it to you all.  I may make more of these...or not, but not with the same picture inside.

I used:
Christmas Cartridge for the trees and snowflake and the church
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge for the circles
Winter Woodland Cartridge for the words on the base
My Minds Eye O Christmas Tree Cardstock
DCWV The Homemade Christmas Stack
DCWV the glitter card stock stack
Acetate
Rhinestones
Ribbon from Michael's
Pop Dots cut to fit around the circle
Bottle of glitter (was given to me)


This is a side view, to show you the depth of it! 

 Well, I hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment