Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birthday Napkin Fold

Shhhhh, my Mom's birthday isn't until the 28th and I couldn't wait to share her card with you all.  And since she doesn't have Internet she will not know unless one of you squeal!  LOL  So don't spoil the surprise!  I have never made a napkin fold card and this was my first one.  It kinda reminds me of a quilt which my mother loves making quilts.  So naturally I figured that she would love this card, plus she loves flowers and birds.  So I guess that I got a few of her favorite things all wrapped up in this card.  Trial and error is what this card is!  It may not be perfect but...I had a hard time getting the "Punch around the Edge" to work properly. Either way, I am pleased with how it turned out. 

I used:
Martha Stewart Around the Edge Punch
Stampin' Up! Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment