Friday, January 13, 2012

Bird Birthday Card

This card was made for my pastor's wife, who just happens to share the same birthday as mine. She is very special to me and has been such a huge encouragement to me. She somehow holds a full time job and is also our music director and pianist all in the same package plus she cares for our loving pastor and manages to make it to alot of her grandkids ball games and squeezes in time for a 2-3 hour practice with our worship team. And yet she is such a Godly woman and is a wonderful teacher and friend.  I know she will like this one.  I really do appreciate her and all that she does! 

I used:
A Child's Year Cartridge for the shaped card and the bird
Potpourri Basket Cartridge for the branch
DCWV The Linen Closet Stack
Core'dinations Super Assortments Sandable Card stock
Polka Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacy Squares
Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (to highlight the dots on the embossing)
Both ribbon from my stash
Butterfly brad from my stash
The sentiment is computer generated


Well, stay warm and thanks for taking a peek at what I have been doing on these wintery days!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I have a Liebster blog award for you here: http://sarahscraftsandstuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete