Monday, May 14, 2012

Grandma's Mother's Day Card

This is one of the many Mother's Day cards that I made!  I will post the rest once they have all been received.  Due to me procrastinating and family out of town they have not all gotten them yet.  So just be patient!  I know I am struggling with the patience part, because I can't wait to share them with you all!  Anyways, this was a very simple card I made for our Grandma who's eyesight is failing so bright colors are really easy for her to see!  I love the simplicity of this card yet it is very elegant! 

I used:
White and Black Cardstock
Cuttlebug Love's in the Air folder
Stampadilities Sketched Flower 2 from Hobby Lobby
Paper Inspirations"Happy Mother's Day" stamp
I-rock gems
Gift ribbon from my stash

Thanks for taking time to see what I have been doing and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment