Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Triple Time Stamp Birthday Card

This card was made for my hubby's niece.  It is hard to make an all grown up card for her.  When I first met her she was just a little tiny girl, now she is all grown up and has been married for about 4 years.  I can't believe it, where does time go?  I am not getting older, she is!  Right???  Oh well, if you all have not noticed that when I find and do a new technique I try it at least a few more times.  This one I think I will do again for Christmas cards with snowflakes.  Such a simple card and very quick to make too.  I really like how this one turned out, very pretty.

I used:
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge for the flower cuts
Pink/white cardstock
Stampin' Up!  Burst into Bloom stamp
Yellow organza ribbon
Sentiment stamp from Hobby Lobby

Thank you so much for looking at what I have been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment