Monday, October 22, 2012

Oak Leaf Negative, Quilt Card

Okay I am back with another one today!  Not sure who is going to be the lucky recipient of this card...maybe my mom or my sister.  Shhhhh! Don't tell them though!  I have been making a lot of these lately because they are fairly simple and quick.  This one was a little more complicated because I did a lot more cuts by putting things in the corners and then layering them too.  I am very happy how it turned out too!  Whoever gets this, I am sure they will enjoy it!  This time I used my Cricut for all the cuts!

I used: 
DCWV The Natural Stack (I love this paper)
DCWV Glittered stack
Plantin SchoolBook Cricut Cartridge
Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge
Recollections Signature Pen: Gold for the stitching

Thanks again for stopping in! 
I hope you have a day filled with many blessings!

1 comment: