Saturday, June 29, 2013

White with a Little Splash of Color!

Hello!  Well, I am trying to do a little better at getting my cards done and out in the mail in time for the recipient to receive it on their birthday.  Unfortunately, my niece had to wait for this one...Hay, handmade cards take time to come up with and then to make them!  Right?  Or, Better late than never! 
Okay, enough excuses!  LOL  This card didn't take to long to make once I figured out what I was doing.  Simple and elegant!  I like the use of the negative space for the flower...I am thinking the next time that the background paper behind the flower should be colored and then the flower could be white...we shall see.

I used:
White Cardstock
Core'Dinations Pearls cardstock
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge for the flower cuts
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge for the Scalloped edge for the HB Sentiment
Love's in the Air CuttleBug Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Glitter
Pink//Yellow Stickles
Pink Satin Ribbon from my stash
Lace flowered Ribbon from my stash
HB Stamped Sentiment from Hobby Lobby

Thank you so much for coming by and checking
out my work! 
 I hope you have a wonderful day filled with many blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment