Monday, September 16, 2013

I am on a roll!

Hello!  Apparently, I AM on a roll...with the colors of black, red and white and wedding anniversary's!  LOL  I just love how they contrast against each other!  I made this quick little card for my niece and her hubby, for their 5th wedding anniversary.  We are so glad that they are doing so well.  We hope and pray that God will bless their marriage for many more years to come.  They have moved closer to us all so now we get to see them a lot more and spend time with them more and that is wonderful!  So naturally, I had to make them a card too.

I used:
Cricut Craft Room Basics Cartridge for the heart cut
Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge for the Arrow cut
Black Cardstock
DCWV Glittered Stack
Making Memories Wedding paper pad
Red Satin Ribbon
IRock gems
Black and white bakers twine

I hope they like it as much as I did!
 
Thank You for stopping by!
I hope you have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment