Monday, September 16, 2013

Love Birds in the Park

Hello again!  I have not posted much in while, but that does not mean that the creating stops...it just means that I am very busy creating.  Did you catch that?  LOL  Anyways, my SIL and BIL, just celebrated their 22nd wedding Anniversary.  They were so willing to give up their anniversary weekend and travel about 3 hrs. up here from their home to help my FIL cut wood for the winter.  What a blessing and a great example to us all.  What love they share and have.  Anyways, I found the inspiration for this card again on the wonderful site of Pinterest!  LOL  What a great resource!  I did not have access to a  "Bench" cut, so I just designed my own in the Cricut Craft Room, another great resource!  LOL  I think it turned out really cute!  Very simple but I love the black and white contrast against each other!  Well, I hope they liked it! 
 
I used:
Cricut Craft Room Basics for the general shapes of the "boards" of the bench and the heart
Gypsy Font Cartridge for the word "LOVE"
Country Life Cartridge for the birds
Martha Stewart hearts punch for the tiny heart above the birds
Polka Dots embossing folder
Black and white bakers twine
Dimensional Tape
Thanks for taking a peek at what I have been doing!
I hope you have a day filled with many blessings!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment