Thursday, November 14, 2013

2013 Can You Guess What I Am Making This Year???

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all doing well.  It has finally gotten cold here and we have even had a little bit of snow already!  Woohoo!  I LOVE snow and the beauty it brings to the somewhat darker/drab time of year.  Especially with the days/daylight being a lot shorter, a little bit of extra light is wonderful.  My favorite thing is seeing the snow sparkle in the sunlight/moonlight and the snow laying on the trees.  It is soooo beautiful!  Well, with the snow and the cooler temps., it puts me more into the "Holiday" mood, for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  I love this time of year, because it is the time when I get to really craft and play with paper and listen to Christmas music without getting yelled at by my family! 

So, as I told you all, in my last post, I would be sharing a sneak peak,(Picture), of my annual "Thanksgiving Day craft", that I will be sharing with my family, (Aunts and Cousins...).  I have to make a grand total of about 30.  Scary thing is, I think I waited till the last minute with this one.  I am blessed to have the help of my kids this year though.  So that is another clue for you all, as to what I am doing...that even kids, (which mine are not so little anymore) can help with it. 

So any guesses as to what I am making?
  Does anyone what to give it a try?  :-) 
Well, good luck and I hope you have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment