Thursday, November 14, 2013

Triple Time, Pop Up, Birthday

Hello again, I am still very busy getting my Thanksgiving craft done and trying to maintain doing other things such as taking care of my home and family and doing school...but I still have to finish my craft plus get a bunch of Christmas cards done too.  Whew, that makes me a bit stressed out thinking about all of this.  Just one thing at a time...priorities. Anyways, my "middle" sister just had her birthday this week, so as you could guess, I made her a card!  LOL  She is a great lady, she has been through a lot in the past few years and is still going through things but has come through this all shining for the Lord.  I hope that through this journey that she has been going through, that she will continue to grow closer to God, and continue to shine for Him.  I am so proud of her!

 Okay, onto the card,  I did this simple triple time stamping card, then got a little bit "fancy" inside and did the pop up of presents.  The inside is fairly easy to do.  Not a lot of time invested into that part at all, and yet it looks like I did! 

I used:
White and Dark Blue Cardstock for the front
Me & My Big Ideas Specialty Cardstock for the inside BG paper
Just Rite Original Grandma's Doilies Stamp Set
Ribbons From My Stash
HB Stamped Sentiment from Hobby Lobby
Ranger Liquid Pearls:  White Opal


Well, thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you have a fantastic day!
 
Challenge Entered:
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2013/11/dlart-thankful-thursday-november-linky.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment