Friday, December 13, 2013

More Simple and Quick Christmas Cards

Okay, another very quick post, and as I said, I have been busy making Christmas cards for the past few days.  My dining room looks like Hobby Lobby, Michael's and other craft stores barfed all over the place!  Oh my!  I am sure none of you have this problem!  LOL So these cards were made using some scraps or just made really quick.  I loved putting out quick cards and there was not much to do to them.  Sometimes the paper design is all you need.  Simple yet elegant!  Love it!  Okay, well that is it for now!
 
I used:
Spellbinders Heirloom Dies
JustRite Stamps
Stampin' Up! Stamps
Corner Rounder Punch
Tag Punch
Ribbon From my stash


 
Thanks for making a quick stop
and I hope you have a day filled with many blessings!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment