Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2014 Graduations

It is that time of year again, where we have graduations and open houses to attend.  Next year will be my first time being one of those Open Houses that people will come to!  I cannot believe that I have a amazing young lady who will be a senior this next school year.  Where does time go?  Anyway, this year we have a couple of young men and a niece who are graduating.  This card is what I made for the young men.  Simple yet very striking in the colors.  I love it!  I hope they do too!

I Used:
Blackletter Cricut Cartridge for the number cuts
Everyday Paper Dolls for the "Diploma" cut
Red and Grey Textured Cardstock
Graduation Paper from Hobby Lobby
Shimmer White cardstock for the "Diploma" and the Sentiment
Sentiment stamp from Michael's stamped with Black Staz On Ink
IRock and gems
Dimensional Tape


Thanks for looking around!  
I hope you have a great day filled with many blessings!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great graduation card for a young man! And getting a handmade card will mean so much to them!

    ReplyDelete