Saturday, August 23, 2014

Blue Birthday

Hello dear followers!  I have been slowly busy working on cards for friends and family.  This card happens to go to an amazing lady, my MIL!  I don't just have a great MIL, but an AMAZING MIL!  You see, her and my FIL, recently decided to become foster parents.  They were given 4 kids right off the bat.  What a handful they have been.  Not just including the "normal" kid stuff but the abuse these kids have had done to them.  It has been really hard to cope with.  You see, my MIL, is with these kids 24/7, my wonderful FIL works about 6 days a week, so he actually gets to get away for a little.  I am so proud of both of them.  They are such Godly examples of God's love and hero's in our eyes.  Either way, she just recently had her birthday, so of course, I had to make her a card with her favorite flowers.  Another simple yet elegant card for a very special lady.

I used:
White Cardstock
DCWV Bouquet De Fleur Stack for the purple
Darice Embossing folder: Large Petals

Daisy flower punches with tips trimmed off and edged in Blue ink
Grey Satin Ribbon

Stickles: Yellow
Stamped Sentiment from Hobby Lobby with Staz On Jet Black Ink
Thank you for taking a look at what I have been up to!
I hope you have a day filled with many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment