Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Flocked Wedding Anniversary

Hello!  I made this simple card for my SIL and BIL's wedding anniversary.  As I look back to their wedding day, I think it is still funny that I caught the bouquet and my hubby, who was my boyfriend, caught the garter!  A couple of years later we were married! Those memories still make me smile.    Anyways, this was a very quick and simple card yet it looks so beautiful!  I just loved the paper just the way it was, with just adding a little bit of embellishment of some sparkly rhinestones and some ribbon it was perfect.  I love flocking, it causes you to want to touch it, so it is not just the sense of vision on the card but now it is the sense of touch too. 

I used:
DCWV La Crème Stack Paper
Rhinestones from my stash
Black and Ivory ribbon from my stash
Stamped Sentiment from Hobby Lobby

Thank you so much for stopping in and I hope you have a day filled with lots of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment