Saturday, April 4, 2015

Baby Stroller Mobile

I am so sorry, I have not posted in a while.  Even though I have not posted in a while, doesn't mean that I have not been making my cards and crafts.  I am still very busy doing them, it just takes time to post and share them, and its seems as of lately, I just have not had that.  Anyways, so I will share with you a bunch of cards in the next few post that I have made.  Enjoy!

So this one was made for a cousins baby shower, and we knew she was having a girl, so that is why it was pink.  Plus the baby carriage, was an Action Wobble.  The inside had a pop-up part that was so very simple to make.  Looks like a baby mobile!  I think the whole card turned out so pretty! 
Thanks so much for being patient with me and I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment