Saturday, April 4, 2015

Garden Bendy Card

Okay, this one was a bit of a challenge for me, yet so fun to make.  This was my first attempt at making a bendy card.  I made this one for my sweet SIL, who is so kind and thoughtful.  She introduced me and my family to an amazing business that has life changing, all natural products.  What an amazing thing!  I have joined her and her family in a journey to better health.  In the past year, my health and asthma has improved and I have finally been able to have a GREAT report form my "Lung" Dr.  Who was impressed with my health improvement.  These amazing health products/supplements have saved my nieces life, too.  The products are all Natural and are changing lives drastically for the better and it is diabetic safe. Actually, it was originally made for people with diabetes and they found so many happy side effects, caused from these amazing products.  Side effects like, weight loss, joint pain improvement/gone, IBS gone, planters fasciitis gone, fibromyalgia gone...the list of testimonies just goes on. Anyways, you are probably wondering what this company's name is and what it is all about!  It is a relatively new company and it is exploding in its growth so fast!  This amazing company is called, Plexus!  I love what their products are and that they are ALL NATURAL!  They are GMO free and Gluten free!  It is so awesome to be a part of this company and this opportunity of a lifetime!  If you ever want to know more about this company and its products please take a look around on my website or message me, and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have!  So here is My Plexus Website, go check it out and see what it is all about!  I love my yummy Plexus Pink Drink! 


Either way, I am so very thankful for my SIL, for introducing me to Plexus and how it is changing my life and hers and our families lives and so many others, all for the better!  So either way, she needed a special birthday card!  So I took on the challenge and made another bendy card!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment