Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hello Birthday Pop Up

Hi!  Yet another one of my recent creations with my Cricut!  My niece just recently had a birthday and I was a little late at getting it to her, so I kinda made a belated birthday card for her.  This was my opportunity to use the telephone cut that I have always loved and wanted to do!  I love this paper and how this card turned out so cute.  The inside I also made the message a pop up like I did for the previous graduation cards for her sisters.  Such a simple technique with a little bit of flare.  All the writing was done on my Cricut and then I stamped images around the edges of the pop up inside the card.  I hope she liked it!
Just click HERE to learn how to make the inside Pop Up!

Thanks for stepping into my craft room with my Cricut and seeing what we have been up to! 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment