Thursday, May 12, 2016

Peter Pan Birthday

Hello, only a few more posts for the day, and I should be done till the next time!  :-)  Anyways, this card was made for my daughter who just turned 19.  She loves the classic stories, such as Peter Pan.  So I just had to make her a card that reflected that.  Plus to make it even better, we had her cake done to match.  I still feel that the card was missing something but was very proud of myself for doing several image downloads and converted them into cut files to cut on my Cricut Explore. <3 and="" came="" font="" happy="" i="" is="" know="" nbsp="" she="" so="" this="" up="" very="" was="" what="" with="">

Thank you so much for looking around at my projects
and I hope you come by again soon!
Think Happy Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment