Thursday, May 12, 2016

Time Flies 25th Anniversary

Hello again,  Here is another card I have recently made.  This one was for my sister and her hubby's 25th wedding anniversary.  All I know is that I wanted to do hot air balloon for someone, and they just happened to have an anniversary.  So that was perfect, because time flies when you are married and so busy raising your kids and just life in general.  So this is what I came up with for them.  The inside was also a pop up with the words, "Happy Anniversary" that I cut out and just attached to each side of the inside of the card.  I knew I wanted it to have some silver and to be elegant yet simple too.  I think it turned out decent enough for what I was going for. 

Well, thanks again for taking a look into
 my card making life!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment