Sunday, November 29, 2015

Detailed Birthdays


Hello!  I have been busy again, but nope not on Christmas cards this year!  This year we did something a little special with our Christmas cards, and did some family portrait cards.  Does that mean that I will not do any Christmas cards at all.  I am not sure, we shall see.  I guess you will have to watch and see what happens!  :-) 
Anyways, I made two different cards for my parents, whose birthdays are about a week apart from each other. I went for the detailed images that are free right now on Cricut Design Space, and I have always wanted to do a hot air balloon and a bike image too. They are not perfect, but I am pretty happy with how they turned out.  I love the soft muted colors I chose.  Plus if you did not notice the bike card is a shaker card too!  Anyways, they were a little tricky to do up because of all of the detailed cuts, but very cute too.





Thanks for stopping in today and 
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment