Monday, September 16, 2013

2013 Fall Bulletin Boards


Hello again! As you can tell I have been very busy! Being productive is a good thing. Anyways, as I said, I would share my church bulletin boards as soon I got them done. Well I got them done today and I have time to share them with you all. I am so pleased at how they tuned out too. I think I said it before, but I really fall and the colors that come with it! I did reuse some things from other bulletin boards from the past. Hey, it saves on time and money, plus if they are still in good shape you might as well reuse them. Right? Does anyone else do this?




Again, thank you so much for stopping by!
 I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. what bible verse is on the board? These are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! Here are the verses to each bulletin board. The first one is: Isaiah 40:8, The second one is: Psalm 100, The third one is: Isaiah 43:18-19

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!!! such a creative way to share the word!!

    ReplyDelete