Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Late Birthday Card!

I made this birthday card for my BIL who lives down in Mississippi!  The problem was that, Christmas and and the stomach flu (the week of Christmas), then we went to my other sister's home the week after Christmas in PA., for Christmas, then came home for New Years only to have everyone come down with really bad colds and fevers, which lasted for about 2 weeks.  It was just never ending for us, or so it seemed  Sooooo, the result was that he did not get his card on time!  :-(  Either way he was thrilled even if it was late!  LOL  But as someone once said, "Better Late than never".  Right?  Oh well, he was promised a card and he got one!  Oh did I mention, this was my first time using my new, Christmas gift from my hubby, the Cuttle Bug!  Woohooo!  I love it and am so excited about using it and discovering all the possibilities with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment