Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Marriage Takes Three

I came across this poem years ago, and thought that a little part of it would be great to put in an anniversary card as the sentiment.  Even though you don't see it on this card I made, it is actually on the back of it for the recipiants to read.  So here is the actual poem that I used just a little part of it. 

Marriage Takes Three
Marriage takes three to be complete;
It's not enough for two to meet.
They must be united in love
By love's Creator, God above.
Then their love will be firm and strong;
Able to last when things go wrong,
Because they've felt God's love and know
He's always there, He'll never go.
And they have both loved Him in kind
With all the heart and soul and mind
And in that love they've found the way
To love each other every day.
A marriage that follows God's plan
Takes more than a woman and a man.
It needs a oneness that can be
Only from Christ-
Marriage takes three.
By:  Beth Stuckwisch


Anyways, here is the card I made for some very special people in my life.  It is what people call a Tri-fold Card.  Lots of scoring  and fun, fun, fun!  I love how this card turned out.  It turned out beautiful!  So beautiful, that I am having a hard time giving it away.  WAAAAA!  




What I used:
Gypsy & Cricut (of course)
12 x 6 sheet of Card Stock
Velum Paper for the flowers
Lime Green Stickles
MS Hydrangea flower punch
Gypsy Font for the lettering
Sentimentals the center saying:  Always & Forever
Potpourri Basket for the Bride & Groom and the Rings

Thanks for looking, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment