Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Sneak Peek for Mothers Day!

I am working on a BIG project, (for me it is) for Mothers Day, for my Mom and my Mother-in-Law!  I love challenging myself to see what else I can do and learn.  I love it, and it is so fun and rewarding, in the end!  So these are sneek peaks of what I am doing.  I can't wait to finish them.  Can you guess what it is?  I am so pleased at what I have already done with it.  As of now, the pictures I am posting with this post are just for one, and it is for my Mom.  The other one that I will be doing for my DMIL will be totally different, (upon request from my husband, LOL).  So I can't wait to finish this one and get started on the other.  Well, enjoy the little peak I am giving you for now...The finished product will have to be posted after Mothers Day.  Why?  Because my MIL is a follower!  :-)  LOL
So here it is!









Thanks for taking a peek with me and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what you are making, but with those peeks, it's bound to be beautiful! I have a blog award for you over at my blog. Please come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneeky peaks at what I think is an exploding box. It looks so special and I'm sure will be considered a real treasure by your mom. Beautiful work. Momo sent me and I'm now your follower, hope you'll pop and see me too. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete