Monday, July 11, 2011

Graduation Tent Fold

I made this card for a cousin of ours who just recently graduated from HS.  I have never made one of these before, but when I saw it, I thought that the top looked perfect for a graduation cap.  So that was the start and inspiration for his card.  I think it turned out pretty well. HERE is the link to the tutorial on how to make this one, which is known as a "Vertical Tent Fold". She also has other tutorials on how to make a Horizontal-tutorial   It is a small sort of card, but perfect for a teenage guy.  Simple without all the fuss. 

I used:
Tag, Bags, Boxes, and More Cartridge
A Child's Year Cartridge
White/black Cardstock
Graduation paper from Hobby Lobby
Brad
Tassle from Hobby Lobby
Stamp from Hobby Lobby
Ribbon from my stash



Thank You so much for stopping in and seeing what I have been up to lately!  I hope you are having a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment