Monday, August 1, 2011

Twisted Anniversary

I know, it has been a while since I posted anything, but I have been VERY busy with life in general! During the summer we seem to try to pack in as much as we possibly can in just a few short months!  I can not believe that summer is now almost over and it is now time for me to start preparing my mind and the kids minds for the beginning of school!  Noooooo! 
Either way, I made this card for my sister who just recently celebrated her wedding anniversary!  Woohooo!  She lives so far away, and I can't get as "elaborate" with her cards because they are extra postage. :-(  So, I decided that I was doing some of my flowers anyways for her.  I really enjoy doing handmade flowers.  I need to learn how to make lots more of them!  I also choose to make the twisted easel card because it is different than the traditional style cards.  I think it turned out really nice!  What do you think?

I used:
A Child's Year Cartridge
DCWV: The All Dressed Up Stack (Glittered)
Gray cardstock
White velum paper
Stickles:  Crystal
Reflections Stamp
Delta Dye Based Ink:  Bluebird
Martha Steward corner punch
Blue satin ribbon from my stash





Well thank you stopping by and I hope you have a very
nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment