Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Time Ticks By So Fast

On October 23rd was my 18th wedding Anniversary!  Whoohoo!  I wanted to make my wonderful hubby a simple card that didn't have a whole lot of fancy stuff on it...that was really hard for me not to go overboard!  So I came up with the clock idea and designed it on my gypsy.  Then came up with a little quote that went along with it for the front and then completed it on the inside.  He liked the clock and its "movable" hands.  I just did a simple gate fold card and used the clock on the front and then two hearts on the inside.  My wonderfully talented daughter made the beaded center for the heart.  I really struggled not putting some kind of fancy ribbon or lace on this but I just had to be happy with the glittery paper.  He liked it and that is what matters!

I used:
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge for the making of the clock and the hearts
Fiskars Border Punch
DCWV The Glitter Card stock Stack




No comments:

Post a Comment