Monday, May 14, 2012

Sister's/Sister in law's Mother's Day Cards

Okay, as promised in the previous post, here they are, the rest of my cards that I made for Mother's Day for either my sisters/sister in laws.



Paper Ruffles
I used:  
K&Company Life's Journey Designer Paper 
Spray water bottle to moisten the paper to make the ruffles
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
Paper flowers from my stash
Hampton Art stamp Mother's Day flower
I-rock gems


Flowered Mother's Day
I used:
K&Company Life's Journey Designer Paper
EK Success 2" scalloped flower punch
Martha Stewart Hydrangea flower punch
Martha Stewart Pine punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals
Blue Stickles
Brads
Brown satin ribbon from Michael's







A Spot of Tea Mother's Day Card in Pink/Blue
I used:  
Pink Card base
DCWV The Sweet Stack paper
My Time Made Easy, A spot of tea stamp set
I-rock gems
Stickles pink
Ribbon from my stash

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at these!  
 I hope you have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment