Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day Cards

Okay, by now I would hope that all of my brother in laws would have gotten their cards in the mail...at the very latest, today.  I know, I know, yes they were late, as I said in the previous post, life has been very hectic for us as of lately.  As they say, better late then never/it is the thought that counts...Right?  Anyways, here they are!  Nothing to fancy but more like fun cards.  I hope they liked them and had a great Father's Day with their families. 

Card #1
I used:
Plantain Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge for the grill and wheels
DCWV The Sweet Stack paper for the background paper
Stampendous! Father's Day stamp from Hobby Lobby
Silver embossing in and powder
silver metalic Recollections stickers on the wheels and grill lid 

Card #2
I used:
Free Printable Mustaches on line (there are plenty to choose from) and then hand cut out
DCWV The All Dressed Up Stack paper for Background paper
The Sentiment was computer generated
Dimentional tape under the mustaches

Thank you very much for stopping in and checking out my cards and what I have been doing. 
I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment