Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Musical Kind of Birthday

This card was made for another one of my nephews!  Hmmmm!  I just realized that a few of my nephew's birthdays all land around each other.  That can sometimes prove to be a little rough when it comes to inspiration to guys cards.  Anyway, this nephew is very involved in playing his guitar and singing at his church.  He does a pretty great job at it too!  So naturally when I saw a card on Pinterest, it became my inspiration to make this one.  This one was a lot of trial and error before I was happy enough with it to share and give it away.  It may not be perfect but I was pretty pleased with it and I hope he is too!

I used:
Plantain SchoolBook Cricut Cartridge for all the shapes
Gypsy
Gold Gel Pen
Metal stickers
HB Stamp from Hobby Lobby

Thanks again for stopping in and seeing what I have been doing this summer!
I hope you are have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment