Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2012 Fall/Autumn Bulletin Boards

Okay, I get the privilege to decorate the church bulletin boards in the main foyer of my church.  I love trying to keep it fresh looking and colorful.  I really enjoy doing them.  So enjoy looking and maybe they will inspire you.

Bulletin board #1:
I used:
Inspired Hearts Cricut Cartridge for the praying people
DCWV The Glitzy Glitter Stack (LOVE it!)
The Sentiment is computer generated "Fall Before God"
Fall Ribbon for the boarder
The leaves I purchased at Michael's and Pat Catan's Craft Store


Bulletin Board #2:
I used:
Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge for the basket
Preserves Cricut Cartridge for the apples in the basket
The sentiment is computer generated, "Fall In Love With Jesus"
Red, green, brown and black cardstock
DCWV Glitter Stack for some of the red apples
Brown Rolled craft paper from Office Max
Fall Ribbon for the boarder
Leaves are from Michael's and Pat Catan's Craft Store

Overall, I am fairly pleased at how well these turned out! 
Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment