Friday, October 5, 2012

Another Quilted Maple Leaf

Okay, okay, I know that your saying this looks just like the last one...Well if you look again the direction of the papers are different and the papers are somewhat different, too.  Let me explain why I did another one.  You may or may not understand, I am sure no has ever done this.  Have you ever made something for someone, and then find out that you need a card for someone else that you forgot about or didn't know it was their birthday/anniversary/whatever else?  Well, this is kinda what happened, I loved the previous card a lot and planned on it maybe going to my BIL.  "Maybe", is the key work here!  Well, I found out that it was a very special young ladies birthday this past week, and I wanted to send her a card, so I needed something quick.  So the previous card went to her, especially since this type of card is kinda gender neutral.  I did add a bow to it, to make it a little more feminine.  So now I had a good excuse to make another card like this and be able to change it up a bit.  These cards are so very easy to make and I think it took me just an hour to make this one, and that is a record for me! :-) I added a little bit of orange to it to make it a bit brighter...this may not go to my BIL though...I do have other birthdays coming up too.  Still not sure who is going to get this one, yet!  LOL  Like I said before, I have a hard time making decisions sometimes...okay, a lot of times!  LOL

I used:
Spellbinders Maple Leaf Die

DCWV The Natural Stack paper
DCWV Glittered stack for the brown glitter paper
I-Rock gems
Stamped Sentiment from Hobby Lobby
Ribbons from my stash

Thanks again for stopping in and seeing what
I have done now! 
I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment