Friday, January 11, 2013

2012 Christmas Bulletin Boards

Okay, I know it is well past Christmas but I just am now getting around to taking the pictures and sharing them with you all.  Some are re-purposed reused parts from other boards...but that is what it is all about right?  Most cuts are done with the Cricut!

 With this simple bulletin board, I used my Cricut for the tag and I also used the 
Cricut Markers to write part of the verse, Romans 6:23.  
 This one is a mixture of lots of different cuts from my past bulletin boards, so I am not sure where they all came from.  Sorry!  I love that snowman though!
Okay, this one I do know that the manger scene came from the new December 25th Cricut Cartridge and the smaller stars are from Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge.  Actually you can't see it but all the stars were covered in white glitter.  They were so sparkly and pretty but they just didn't show up on here...bummer!  

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing these and thank you for stopping in. 
 Have a wonderful day filled with many blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment