Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sentimental Birthday

Well my wonderful MIL had her birthday this past week.  I have always wanted to make a card using a "furniture" scene.  So this is what I came up with!  Lots of layers and different papers.  I think she liked it! I love the little telephone...I may have to use it again by itself for someone else!  It is so cute!

I used:
Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge for all the cuts
The Paper Studio Mirabelle Paper Pack for the background papers
Burgundy/brown cardstock
Royal Metallics cardstock for the golds and the whites 
Gold Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
IRock gems
Happy Birthday stamp sentiment from Hobby Lobby
Brown/White Bakers Twine
 
Thank you so much for stopping in and have a great day!

 Entered In:  D.L.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment