Monday, December 9, 2013

2013 Christmas Bulletin Boards and Decorations

Hello!  I hope you all are about ready for Christmas!  I am so far behind this Christmas season.  I have had my tree up for at least a week but it only has a few ornaments on it from Thanksgiving.  I do have my outside lights up and some other decorations.  Plus, I did take a few days and go to our church and put up the decorations and tree up and also do the 3 bulletin boards, for Christmas/winter.  That all took a very long time, just because there is a lot more detail and decorating to do at the Christmas season.  I sure did enjoy doing it all, but boy was I tired when it was all finished.  Either way, I thought I would share with you all what I have been doing.  So take a look!

 
This is just one of the bulletin boards I did!
 
 
Here is the Sanctuary all decorated up!
 

A close up of the Communion table!
I love Christmas time, and to me it should all sparkle!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing the many "hats"
 I wear and I love doing it all!
 
I hope you have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment