Saturday, August 23, 2014

Silver Wedding Anniversary

Hello again!  Did you miss me and my creations?  LOL  I know, sometimes I don't post for a long while and then all of a sudden I post a bunch of things all at once.  Well, as you can see, I have been busy these last few days.  And there is more to be made!  So I made this beautiful layered card for some childhood friends, who are now celebrating their 25th/Silver Wedding Anniversary.  That is so awesome.  Even though I have not seen them in a very long time, we still have great memories of all of our families growing up together, and the fun we had.  Anyways, her mom sent me a card asking me to send them a anniversary card.  So with the last of my beautiful silver metallic paper this is what I came up with.  I hope they enjoy it!  I think it didn't turn out to bad.
 
I used:
Wausau Royal Metallics cardstock
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis deep edge punch
Martha Stewart Cherish Hearts edge punch for the center punch "ribbon"
Grey Satin Ribbon
Ranger Liquid Pearls: Silver Pearls
Anniversary stamped sentiment from Hobby Lobby
Again thank you so much for coming on by
 and maybe you will become one of my
newest followers too!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment