Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tree Wedding Anniversary

This is another simple card, that I made for my niece and her hubby's wedding anniversary.  I thought it was such a cute idea to make it look like a tree that someone carved their names in.  It would make a cute wedding/shower card too.  A very simple and quick card to put together.  I hope they liked it!  I know I sure did, it made me smile and remember the time my hubby and I took a walk in the woods behind my in-laws house and carved our initials in a tree.  Just as my ,then boyfriend, finished up, a storm was rolling in and lightning hit the ground just as were walking back to the house.  It was kinda scary.  I wonder if we could find that tree now 21+ years later! 

I used:
Brown cardstock/Kraft paper
Darcie Wood grain embossing folder
StazOn brown Ink
Ribbon from my stash
Gel pens for the writing
Stamped Sentiment from Hobby Lobby
Thank you for taking a look at what I have been doing!
  I hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment: