Saturday, April 4, 2015

Nerf Birthday

Okay, this is the last post for the day!  This was for my wonderful son!  He recently turned 16 years old!  Where does the time go?  Really?  I cannot believe that my boy is now 16!  I grew up with only sisters, so he is the only boy, (besides my dad and my hubby), in my life.  So I love watching him grow up and change.  I love seeing the changes that he is going thru, like that facial hair!  That one cracks me up!  I was more the "tomboy" in my family of all girls, so him and I really do connect in so many ways.  He has a large obsession with Lego's and Nerf!  So we had a blast for his 16th party and had a large Nerf War with his basketball team, friends and family.  He has always wanted to have a big party with a Nerf was, so we fulfilled that dream!  Almost all of his basketball team came.  So we had a nice crowd, for some b-ball and Nerf wars!  Woohoo!  It was so much fun!  He will have great memories of that for many years to come.  Anyways, I made this card for him, complete with the Nerf "swoosh" logo, and Nerf darts!  Do you see them?  I think it turned out pretty good! 

Thanks for checking out all these posts, and I hope you have a day filled lots of joy and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment