Monday, December 28, 2015

Gift Card Envelopes

Hello again!  I hope you are still doing well!  Well, if you have not had this happen you are "lucky"!  Several years ago, my family was celebrating Christmas with over 15 people in one room opening gifts and gift wrap was a flying.  In all the excitement, my dad misplaced his gift card from us and it got mixed in with the gift wrap and was thrown away, and wasn't missed until days later and the trash was already disposed of.  So since then I have been making some kind of envelope to help the gift cards to be a bit bigger and less likely to be lost.  This is what I came up with for this year.  Very simple and quick to make.  The bow was made using my envelope punch board!  I love that thing!  Everyone that got one, loved the packaging and the contents inside, of course!  And as far as I know, no one lost their gift card!  Woohoo!  Success!

Thank you again for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful new year filled with lots of joy and blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the star punch used for the lace ribbon. What size were your envelopes?

    ReplyDelete