Thursday, May 12, 2016

College Graduation Shaker/PopUp Cards 2016

Well Hello Again!  I have been down in my craft room a lot lately and have a few projects to show you all!  So stick with me as I update and make several posts to show you all what I have been up to!  Anyways, 2 of my nieces, who are sisters, are graduating from college and about a week apart from each other. The problem is that one is in Kentucky and the other is in California.  Whew, what a huge distance from each other and home.  Anyways, I sent them both the same card just with slight variations either in color and ribbon and such.  They are both shaker cards, so hopefully the post office didn't freak out when they made noise. LOL  Plus the inside was a type of pop-up.  A pleasant surprise to open to.  I sure hope they liked them! 
And if you want to know how to make the inside pop up, just click HERE!



Thank you all so much for stopping by
 and I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment