Monday, March 7, 2011

Butterfly Birthday Card!

This card was for my SIL.I think it turned out really pretty. My camera just did not like to take pictures of it...(or maybe the operator did not check its settings.) opps!  Well, what can I say, you have to learn from your mistakes...That is what happens when you are in a hurry and trying to get it in the mail box before the mail man comes.  LOL  Actually, the card is a dark purple and the paper is purple and dark gray. Oh well, to late to retake any pics, because it is already at the post office. Well I hope you like what you see!
I used:
My gypsy
Paper from DCWV The Luxury Stack paper (really shimmery) ♥ it!
Card Stock
Stickles on the butterflies
Paper Flowers from Michael's
Gypsy Wanderings Cart. for the butterflies
Sweet Treats Cart. for the message
Rinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment