Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Church Bulletin Boards

Here are my spring church bulletin boards.  I love how they all turned out.  My EasterNews paper one I got the idea from another site and changed it up just a little. I did not use my Cricut at all for this one.  The one with the pond took me quite a while to do but I think it turned out really good.  My other one I did not have to do a whole lot to it.  Very simple yet very spring like. 

This is my Easter Board

For the Pond bulletin I used:
The Clouds: Mullberry Paper
My Gypsy
Cartridges I used for it:
Cat Tails: Everyday Paper Dolls
All the Animals: Animal Kingdom
Two different grasses: Paper Doll Dress Up/Everyday Paper Dolls
The Tree: Stretch Your Imagination
The Simply Spring Board


4 comments:

  1. i want to make the easter board for my church

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your "Extra Extra Read All About It!" bulletin board on Pinterest. I love it! I think I will use you idea for my Sunday School classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do the lettering on the sheets for the easter board?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apryl, these were simply designed and then printed from my computer and then layered overtop of red cardstock paper...HTH!

      Delete