Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome Baby!

This card I made, was for my cousin who I grew up with.  Even though we live many states apart and don't hardly talk on the phone with each other, (due to hectic lives with kids and jobs), when we get together it is like we never have been apart.  So she is a very special cousin to me.  Either way, as you can tell, she had a little boy, and this is the card I sent her. 
The things I used:
I used my Gypsy to cut out the tree and the baby carriage are both from the Stretch Your Imagination Cart. The words and the boarder were printed from a computer program...then I did some stickles and some gems and just a touch of shimmery chalk on the tree and the carriage. The ribbon is from Michaels...the stamps behind the tree are from SU. I hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment