Saturday, July 9, 2011

Large Flower Birthday

Well, I made this card for my Grandma's birthday.  She has very poor eyesight, so the bigger and brighter the better for her.  Plus I got the idea from  Everyday Cricut.  I love how big the flower is and how it has a lot of depth to it, too.  I will have to play around with this one and see if I can make smaller ones.  This is definitely one you cannot send in the mail, unless you have a extra special envelope and want to pay extra for shipping.  Thank goodness, Grandma just lives around the corner.  Plus, I get to see her open it and enjoy her response to it!  I know she will love it!


I used:
Forever Young Cartridge
Gypsy Wanderings
Martha Stewart Classic Woodland Paper Pad
DCWV the glitter cardstock stack
DCWV pre-made cards
Cuttlebug folder Polka Dots
Yellow Ink
Ribbon from Michael's 
White Brad
Tag from my stash




Well, thanks for taking a peek at my card and I really hope you have a terrific kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment