Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards Galore!

Well, I am sorry that I have not posted as of lately but you can tell by this post that I have been very busy making lots and lots of Christmas cards!  I obviously gave up on the idea that I was making just a couple of patterens and sticking to them.  I just cannot seem to do that!  Oh well, I have had alot of fun making lots of different cards and then doing something a little different to each one!  Weather that be just changing the ribbon or the paper or whatever!  I think I am finally done though...I think!  I had to of made around 60 cards.  I lost track after a while, so I am not really sure!  Eitherway, I am very pleased how they all turned out.  It was fun while it lasted.  Now to get back to making birthday cards and such.  Oh yes, my hubby and I just decided that we are going to make handmade gifts for some of our family members!  I will share those when they are completed and if they turn out like they are supposed to! LOL  I can't wait to get started on those next!   












 



Well, thank you so much for taking a look at where I have been hiding these days...in my crafting corner!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment